lauantai 3. tammikuuta 2015

Who's there?

Blogger has this great quality that it callects information about all the visits made on this page. Not only does it allow me to follow the number of visits per day, but it also shows which posts have been read and how many times, the pages refering to this page, and also the country of the visitor. I'm amazed to see that my blog has been visited from practically all over the world! Therefore I desided to write a post in English to ask all of you non Finnish speakers a few questions. I really, really hope you answer in the comment section!

Firstly, I'd love to know how in the world did you end up on this page? Was it intentional or did you just accidentally happen to find it? Are you coming back? A reason I'm asking all these questions is that I would like to know if I really have readers that do not understand Finnish. If so, I could start writing a summary in English at the end of each post to make this blog more international and easy to understand. Please leave comment if that is something you'd like me to do! 

Lastly, I'm dying to know what do you think about my blog? I'm a complete novice when it comes to writing a blog OR photography, but I'm doing my best and learning as I go. This is such an intriguing world for me to discover and something I very much want to dig deeper, so if you have any tips or critique, don't be affraid to fire away!

I'm going to end this post with a photo of my cat, Muru, peeking to see "who's there?".


Bye for now, have a great start to your new year, and please leave a comment!

Your's
Noora

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Lämmin kiitos kommentistasi!